Our mission is to save cultural heritage
The General Assembly is the highest organ of the Chamber:
- it approves the Statutes of the Chamber of Restorers,
- it elects by straight and secret ballot for the period of two years from the members of the ChR the members of the Board of the Chamber, Supervisory Board and Disciplinary Commission. It also recalls the members of these organs by secret ballot,
- it approves the Restorer’s Code of Ethics, the Election Rules, the Organisation Rules and the Disciplinary rules of the Chamber,
- it approves the height of yearly subscriptions of the members for the activity of the organs of the Chamber, height of the basic registration fee for registration into the lists of members of the Chamber, the fee for the authorisation examination and height of the derived contributions,
- it discusses and approves the Report on the activity of other organs of the Chamber
- it can cancel or change the decision of the Board of the Chamber,
- it decides on other matters it authorises...
Act no. 200/1994 Coll. Act of the National Council of the Slovak Republic on the Chamber of Restorers and on the performance of restoration activities of its members and the Statutes of the Chamber of the Restorers are located on the Legislation subpage.